The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, residents and staff is our highest priority.
In addition to our standard cleaning practices, we have introduced the following precautionary measures to ensure you can visit our community with peace of mind.
- Encouraging the practice of good hygiene for all staff and visitors
- Increased cleaning of high contact surfaces
- Introduction of hand sanitiser for all visitors and staff
Prior to attending our Sales and Information Centre, we kindly ask that you notify us if:
- You or a close family member has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms including a sore throat, runny nose or fever.
Enquire today by filling in the form below or to make an appointment please contact the team on 1800 572 183.
Level 1, 352 Bourke St, Surry Hills
Open Friday: 12pm-2pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 11.30am